Quality Integrity Care Keeping communities warm and safe
Save energy and money: Lower your fuel Bills and reduce carbon emissions.
To request a registration and information pack simply call 01647 24609 or complete the form below
Good for you and great for the planet
ask your council what energy saving schemes they have.
these options may qualify for funding or loans.
Save energy, money and help the planet by improving the energy-efficiency of your home. You can make small lifestyle changes that are free, spend a few pounds on slightly bigger changes or invest in a bigger improvement to your home - the choice is yours.
LITTLE STEPS ARE FREE AND EASY AND CAN MAKE A BIG DIFFERENCE:
● Read your energy bill and find out if you have the best deal.
● Only fill your kettle with enough water for what you need.
● Don’t leave anything on standby and switch things off when not in use.
● Don’t leave the hot tap running when washing up, use a dishwasher or bowl.
● Put on a jumper and fluffy socks and turn the thermostat down by one degree.
● Only use the washing machine when you have a full load.
● Keep your oven door & light clean so that you don’t need to open the door.
● Defrost your freezer regularly, fill empty areas with newspaper or polystyrene.
● Close your curtains in the evening to keep your heat in.
● Speed up your shower time.
SPEND A FEW POUNDS & REDUCE YOUR ENERGY BILLS:
● Put draught stripping around windows, doors and letterbox.
● Change to energy-saving light bulbs.
● Change to an efficient shower head.
● Understand and update your heating controls.
INVEST IN YOUR HOME TO MAKE BIGGER CHANGES:
● External Wall Insulation keeps your heat in, so you'll turn down your thermostat and run your heating less.
● Under floor Insulation keeps the rising cold air out and your heat in the home.
● Double Glaze with Argon gas filled sealed units that will increase the thermal performance.
● Insulate your roof with care - never, ever let a cowboy spray insulation into your park home roof.
● Install a new boiler or central heating system or controls.
● Renewable technologies are possible for park homes too.
01647 24609 or 01647 24604